Who is this class for?
- The new leader of your church hospitality committee and not sure how or where to start
- Did you inherit a stale welcome ministry and need to relaunch it?
- Perhaps you’ve been appointed as the new director who oversees the hospitality ministry of your church.
- Does your hospitality ministry feel stuck?
- Or maybe your hospitality committee is not quite sure where to start?
- Or perhaps you are rotating off your committee leadership soon and need to train your replacement.
Here is what you can expect to learn:
- The Best Measurements of Effective Hospitality
- The Master Word that will Help You Find and Remove Hidden Faults
- 7 Areas to Form Your Action Plan
- Duration: 1 hour and a 30 minutes.
- Replay of January 15, 2015 event.
- It is a narrated PowerPoint presentation.
- Live discussion and interactive class
- Price: $39
What will you receive?
- Access to the class to stream online.
- Access to download the video (MP4 for Windows Player and Quicktime)
- Copies of MP3 audio to download
- Copies of the slides as a PDF.
- The optional handout that accompanies the teaching, along with links to further resources.
- Permission to use this recording and resources in your congregation.
- This class has a registration fee of $39 USD per person.
- Payable on-line via Paypal or credit card via the order button below.
- I will not see payment information.
- You’ll receive an email with the access codes.
- You’ll receive reminder emails as the event draws closer.
This class if for you if you
- Were recently appointed as leader of your hospitality ministry
- Want to reorganize a stale welcome ministry
- Relaunch your hospitality ministry for the next season of growth.
- then consider this live class online.
The cost is an investment in retaining new families in your church membership.
If you are just getting started, you are likely feeling a little overwhelmed with where to begin.
It feels like staring into the fog. Let me help you get the fog out and help develop an action plan to help you get unstuck.
I’ve helped other hospitality ministry leaders breakthrough that log-jam of inaction and set them moving forward again. They felt like they were staring into the fog and not seeing much of anything clearly. The pastor and leadership committee needed someone outside of their situation to chase some clouds away.
You’ll get your creativity going as you think of ways to move forward with your hospitality ministry.
Don’t struggle on your own
You don’t have to struggle alone. Make the investment in this webinar class, even if you
- Lack personal experience
- Feel uncomfortable
- Don’t know where to start
- Just getting started in hospitality ministry
- Feel like your hospitality and welcome ministry are stuck.
- Feel energized about future vision because you’ve come back from a conference
You don’t have to stay stuck. Together we can get you making progress towards helping your visitors feel good about their experience of your church.
Is this class right for you?
If you have a highly effective hospitality ministry, then this is not the right class.
If your welcome ministry is running at full steam and you feel like you’ve got a good grip on this ministry, then this is not the right class.
If you want some secret to hospitality ministry that you’ve never heard before, then this class isn’t likely good fit for you either.
The best person to take this class will be the new hospitality ministry leader, someone who has stepped up into that role in the last 12 months or so and is taking over this ministry to move it forward.
I want to help your church get over the “where do I start” or “I’m overwhelmed with too much” blocks. I’ve intentionally priced this service to make it accessible to even the smallest church budget.