DescriptionConferences are great to inspire people and bring fresh motivation. I love giving conferences, and you love to attend them. They give all sorts of
- Fresh inspiration
- New vitality
- New action steps
“Two years ago, we decided we wanted to be more involved with evangelism. We began praying and reading, we had a conference . .. .but where do we go next?”
Coaching from ChrisPerhaps there is one singular place where you are stuck. All of us get stuck in a rut and want to improve our personal evangelism skills. This is a program that provides for some a coaching session to help you grow. If you find yourself
- Not knowing how to have spiritual conversations
- Paralyzed by fear that keeps you from talking with people about your faith.
- Doing other things in attempts to avoid personal evangelism
- Not spending enough time with the unchurched
- Missing too many conversations about faith because of lack of confidence
I found great value in the time that I spent with you. You helped me think through ways I avoided evangelism, even though I am a pastor. You really challenged me to step up to lead my church in this area. I appreciated your questions that made me think and your gentleness in leading me forward. I’m happy to recommend this personal coaching for pastors. — M. Hunt, Pastor.
How it works:Speak to Chris and get the answers you need right now. This is a 60 minute call and allows for some get to know you chit-chat to decide if it’s right for you, and then we get into personal development for what you want. Cost: $125
Ready for Results?
- Practical. Based on my life experiences teaching evangelism on two continents and in two languages.
- Biblical – No compromising of Scripture to get butts on benches here.
- Personal – You’ll work with me to plan and apply lessons to fit the personality of your church.
- Affordable – A fraction of the cost of taking your ministry team to a conference or me to speak in person for a few days.
- Church-Based – You learn right from home and apply each lesson immediately to your church.
- Step-by-Step Help. – You get some great ideas and focus to apply right away.
- Gospel-Centered – It’s all about Jesus, proclaiming the glorious good and making disciples.
“Chris was great in helping me discover I wasn’t focused on right thing. He helped me refocus and I found myself re-energized.” — D. Watson, Church Planter.
There are no reviews yet.