Who is this class for?
- The new leader of your church hospitality committee and not sure how or where to start
- Did you inherit a stale welcome ministry and need to relaunch it?
- Perhaps you’ve been appointed as the new director who oversees the hospitality ministry of your church.
- Does your hospitality ministry feel stuck?
- Or maybe your hospitality committee is not quite sure where to start?
- Or perhaps you are rotating off your committee leadership soon and need to train your replacement.
Here is what you can expect to learn:
- The Best Measurements of Effective Hospitality
- The Master Word that will Help You Find and Remove Hidden Faults
- 7 Areas to Form Your Action Plan
This class is for you if you
- Were recently appointed as leader of your hospitality ministry
- Want to reorganize a stale welcome ministry
- Relaunch your hospitality ministry for the next season of growth.
- then consider this live class online.
The cost is an investment in retaining new families in your church membership.
If you are just getting started, you are likely feeling a little overwhelmed with where to begin.
It feels like staring into the fog. Let me help you get the fog out and help develop an action plan to help you get unstuck.
I’ve helped other hospitality ministry leaders breakthrough that log-jam of inaction and set them moving forward again. They felt like they were staring into the fog and not seeing much of anything clearly. The pastor and leadership committee needed someone outside of their situation to chase some clouds away.
You’ll get your creativity going as you think of ways to move forward with your hospitality ministry.
Don’t struggle on your own
You don’t have to struggle alone. Make the investment in this webinar class, even if you
- Lack personal experience
- Feel uncomfortable
- Don’t know where to start
- Just getting started in hospitality ministry
- Feel like your hospitality and welcome ministry are stuck.
- Feel energized about future vision because you’ve come back from a conference
You don’t have to stay stuck. Together we can get you making progress towards helping your visitors feel good about their experience of your church.
Is this class right for you?
If you have a highly effective hospitality ministry, then this is not the right class.
If your welcome ministry is running at full steam and you feel like you’ve got a good grip on this ministry, then this is not the right class.
If you want some secret to hospitality ministry that you’ve never heard before, then this class isn’t likely good fit for you either.
The best person to take this class will be the new hospitality ministry leader, someone who has stepped up into that role in the last 12 months or so and is taking over this ministry to move it forward.
I want to help your church get over the “where do I start” or “I’m overwhelmed with too much” blocks. I’ve intentionally priced this service to make it accessible to even the smallest church budget.
How Does a Live Virtual Seminar work?
Here is how it works once we agree on a date.
- You have a meeting space equipped with a way to stream internet video.
- You promote it via email using some emails I give you.
- You’ll need a high-speed internet connection to see the webinar.
- Audio is either by phone or streamed via a speaker. Users can call in with questions.
Here is a typical agenda for your meeting:
- You gather people around light refreshments.
- You introduce the webinar.
- I present and do Q&A, with conversational breaks about every 15-20 minutes.
- When I’m done, you continue to do some localized training, and maybe fine-tuning.
What you get:
- Four emails to help promote your webinar with related topics from my website.
- MP3 audio when it’s over for your distribution.
- MP4 video for you to download and save.
- Related slides with permission to use them in your congregation.
- Registrants will receive ongoing announcements about free training and conferences.
- 90-minute webinar.
Private webinars are planned for a two-hour window. Expect 90 minutes of interactive content, plus Q&A.
On behalf of Bethel World Outreach and especially the Global Evangelism Ministry, I want to say thank you and God bless you. The program was inspiring, very rich and practical. Thank you so much for allowing God to move so powerfully through you. I know that change has come, and most members will rise up to evangelize and disciple souls for Kingdom growth and for God’s glory. – P. Noudem.
- Where: Online Classroom, accessed via a unique link you’ll receive and can share.
- When: This is for your church team only. We’ll set a date that works for you and me. Plan for 90 minutes to 2 hours.
- Availability: When it fits on our calendar.
- This session for your church has a one time registration fee of $197 USD per church.
Q. If I gather people for a webinar for my church, how do I set up the display and sound on my end?
You will need:
- a high-speed internet connection,
- a computer hookup to the internet, and
- the ability to broadcast sound and video imagery.
The following are also helpful
- For a Q&A session, you will need to have a microphone set up so that I can hear the question.
- Some churches have figured out how to rig up a video camera to their computer so that I can see you too.
The actual mechanics of that are your responsibility.
I have worked with a church’s sound/video person to do some test runs of the sound a day or two before.
Q. Do I pay before or after?
I ask for payment to be made before the registration process starts to confirm the date on my calendar.
Q. What happens if the event is canceled or you can’t make it?
If the event is canceled or some illness prevents me from participating, you’ll receive a full refund if we can’t reschedule.
Q. How is the quality of the sound?
The quality of sound is dependent on several factors outside of my control. Generally, the sound is not an issue, but failures have occurred. I work via cellphone with your technical person to get service restored, typically within a few minutes.
Q. Does our church have to be in the United States?
No. Your church can be located anywhere in the world. The requirement is a high-speed internet connection.
Q. Can you do this workshop in Spanish?
Yes. I speak a functional level of Spanish. I regularly teach and preach in Latin America. Though I still commit errors of grammar, I can teach in Spanish with occasional help and correction.