One question that comes up in my evangelism coaching practice and conferences is
- How do I get better at personal evangelism?
- Where can I start in my growth in personal evangelism?
- What if I’m too scared to talk with strangers?
- Or better yet, where can I start?
This is usually fueled by
- “I don’t want to be the weirdo on the street corner”
- “I don’t want to ruin my friendship with people”
- “I don’t know where to start.”
Now you can have this teleseminar for your church without having to work in my travel schedule. Via an online teleclass, you can have me provide live training from my living room to your church team without the cost or schedule of travel.
In this 90 minute teleseminar you will learn:
- How church invitations are part of evangelism
- How to discover and share your own journey to faith
- What you can say about the gospel message.
- How to personally lead someone to faith in Christ.
Each of these four sections will be developed, with suggested take away growth step:
“What can I do in the next 90 days to move to the next stage.”
This class is focused on your church and your particular context.
You can gather your team in a common location, such as a living room or classroom at your church.
Just wanted to let you know how incredibly helpful and well received the the webinar session was. We all left with a renewed sense of hospitality for the fall.
To be perfectly honest, one person that seemed hesitant in coming was one that had the most questions and was “pumped” and ready to receive the body of Christ tomorrow morning. Your passion for the subject helped overcome that objection of “I don’t need this.” JOB WELL DONE!
Your presentation sparked some amazing creativity and fresh momentum in our team. A majority of the group stayed for another hour to visit and trouble shoot some of our problem areas. We as a group have decided to meet and tour ALL areas of the church and make it a point to personally meet each Sunday School leader.
- Where: Online Classroom, accessed via a unique link you’ll receive and can share.
- When: This is for your church team only. We’ll set a date that works for you and me. Plan for 90 minutes to 2 hours.
- Availability: When it fits on our calendar.
- This session for your church has a one-time registration fee of $197 USD per church.
- You’ll receive a copy of the recording to download a week after the gathering for re-use within your church.
What does this online class look like?
I wanted to thank you again for a great conference.
All I have heard are good comments and ideas for future ones. To God be the Glory! – L. Ruby, Pittsburgh
Once we set a date, you publicize your meeting to your church and gather your volunteers.
This format is an online class where I present slides like the one next to this paragraph.
There are discussion breaks that allow for creativity to flow among your volunteers as they share and compare.
Here is a typical agenda for your meeting:
- You gather people around light refreshments if you are doing an in-person event.
- You introduce the webinar.
- I present and do Q&A, with conversational breaks about every 15-20 minutes.
- When I’m done, you continue to do some localized training, and maybe fine-tuning.
What you get
- Related handouts in PDF format before the webinar for you to distribute.
- MP4 or WMV video recording to download and reuse.
- Related slides with permission to use them in your congregation.
Plan for a two-hour window, though the presentation runs about 90 minutes. Expect content, plus Q&A.
On behalf of Bethel World Outreach and especially the Global Evangelism Ministry, I want to say thank you and God bless you. The program was inspiring, very rich and practical. Thank you so much for allowing God to move so powerfully through you. I know that change has come, and most members will rise up to evangelize and disciple souls for Kingdom growth and for God’s glory. – P. Noudem.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I gather our people in one place, or do they have to do this from their own computers?
The best setup in this context is for you to gather your group in one central location and then you can supplement this private webinar with some fellowship time, and any further training you’d like to accomplish while your team is gathered.
I can provide access information to those who wish to access this online or by telephone if they are not available.
Q. If I gather people for a webinar, how do I set up the display and sound on my end?
You will need:
- a high-speed internet connection,
- a computer hookup to the internet, and
- the ability to broadcast sound and video imagery.
The following are also helpful
- For a Q&A session, you will need to have a microphone set up so that I can hear the question.
- Some churches have figured out how to rig up a video camera to their computer so that I can see you too.
The actual mechanics of that are your responsibility.
I have worked with a church’s sound/video person to do some test runs of the sound a day or two before.
Q. Do I pay before or after?
I ask for payment to be made before the registration process starts to confirm the date on my calendar.
Q. What happens if the event is canceled or you can’t make it?
If the event is canceled or some illness prevents me from participating, you’ll receive a full refund if we can’t reschedule.
Q. How is the quality of the sound?
The quality of sound is dependent on several factors outside of my control. Generally, the sound is not an issue, but failures have occurred. I work via cellphone with your technical person to get service restored, typically within a few minutes.
Q. Does our church have to be in the United States?
No. Your church can be located anywhere in the world. The requirement is a high-speed internet connection.
Q. Can you do this workshop in Spanish?
Yes. I speak a functional level of Spanish. I regularly teach and preach in Latin America. Though I still commit errors of grammar, I can teach in Spanish with occasional help and correction.