Who is this class for?
- The new leader of your church hospitality committee who may not be sure how or where to start.
- The leader that knows the problems with volunteer recruitment exists, but doesn’t know where to begin.
- Did you inherit a stale welcome ministry with volunteers stuck in their ways?
- Perhaps you’ve been appointed as the new director who oversees the hospitality ministry of your church.
- Or maybe your hospitality committee is not quite sure where to start?
- The frustrated leader who needs help calling people to excellence in welcome ministry.
Here is what you can expect to learn:
- 12 Ways to find and recruit volunteers into all aspects of first impressions ministry
- Ways to train these volunteers to excel in the art of welcome
- 12 Ways to keep these volunteers motivated in their service
- Ways to help these volunteers “get it” above and beyond a chore.
- Duration: 1 hour and a 30 minutes.
- It is a narrated PowerPoint presentation,
- Recorded from a live online presentation.
- Price: $39
What will you receive?
- Access to download the video (MP4 for Windows Player and Quicktime)
- Copies of MP3 audio to download
- Copies of the slides as a PDF.
- The optional handout that accompanies the teaching, along with links to further resources.
- Permission to use this recording and resources in your congregation.
- This class has a registration fee of $39 USD per person.
- Payable on-line via Paypal or credit card via the order button below.
- I will not see payment information.
- You’ll receive an email with the download links.
This class if for you if you
- Were recently appointed as leader of your hospitality ministry
- Want to recruit new volunteers
- Want to find ways to motivate and keep volunteers aiming for excellence
- Want to continually cast vision for excellence in first impression ministries.
The cost is an investment in retaining new families in your church membership.
If you are just getting started, you are likely feeling a little overwhelmed with where to begin.
It feels like staring into the fog. Let me help you get the fog out and help develop an action plan to help you get unstuck.
I’ve helped other hospitality ministry leaders breakthrough that log-jam of inaction and set them moving forward again. They felt like they were staring into the fog and not seeing much of anything clearly. The pastor and leadership committee needed someone outside of their situation to chase some clouds away.
You’ll get your creativity going as you think of ways to move forward with your hospitality ministry.
Don’t struggle on your own
You don’t have to struggle alone. Make the investment in this webinar class, even if you
- Lack personal experience
- Feel uncomfortable
- Don’t know where to start
- Just getting started in hospitality ministry
- Feel like your hospitality and welcome ministry are stuck.
- Feel energized about future vision because you’ve come back from a conference
You don’t have to stay stuck. Together we can get you making progress towards helping your visitors feel good about their experience of your church.
Is this class right for you?
If you have a highly effective hospitality ministry, then this is not the right class.
If your welcome ministry is running at full steam and you feel like you’ve got a good grip on this ministry, then this is not the right class.
If you want some secret to hospitality ministry that you’ve never heard before, then this class isn’t likely good fit for you either.
This class is for you if:
- Want volunteers to own the vision of a great welcome
- Want volunteers to take ownership of first impressions.
- New to the role with ministry leaders on our hospitality team that have been serving as greeters and ushers longer than you’ve been alive
- There is no one in charge.
- Need help recruiting volunteers who want to help more than once or twice a year.
- Wish your volunteers would quit dropping out.
- Find ways to help newcomers connect and keep coming back.
- Want to create a place that from the first moment a person walks through the door, they feel like they are a part of family.