So you’ve put together a hospitality committee . . .
These committee members desire to help your church grow and welcome church visitors.
They want to help newcomers find a relationship with Jesus.
They want newcomers to connect with members of the church.
They desire to make the right moves.
Some volunteers are new to hospitality ministries and have no idea where to start making improvements.
Other members are appointed by the pastor to fix the problems.
They feel the pressure to “make hospitality work.”
So they search the internet for subjects like:
- church visitor welcome and
- hospitality at church
- how to welcome church visitors
With so much information available, where do they start to fix the broken system?
Perhaps you were
- Recently recruited to serve on your church’s hospitality committee.
- Asked to start your church’s hospitality ministry.
- Asked to train your church hospitality team.
- Appointed by your pastor to figure out how to warm up your church’s welcome.
- Asked to figure out how to welcome church visitors and keep them coming back.
You don’t need to recreate the wheel.
You just need to somewhere to start.
You just need a refresher to help you get a great overview of your system.
We have been giving church hospitality workshops for over 15 years and of the 25 or more books we have used in the past, yours is by far the best contribution to the field with all it’s nuts and bolts practicality.
We’ve been photocopying the cover and telling our client churches that if they want to start improving their first impressions, they should start here with How To Welcome Church Visitors.
Bill and Gail Royster
Church Hospitality Trainers
The Welcome & Hospitality People
Introducing the ebook: How to Welcome Church Visitors
This electronic book maps out a plan for you and raises questions to help you apply it where you are.
This e-book is a practical ‘how-to’ manual on creating a better first impression to welcome visitors to church.
- How to improve your greeting of first time visitors to your church
- How you can organize a church greeting team
- What you can say to welcome church visitors
- The most important 10 minutes to a first time church visitor.
- Fresh insights from the current century on church hospitality
- Organize your church hospitality ministry.
- Improve the hospitality in the church
- How to welcome visitors to church
With this instantly downloadable 83 page electronic Ebook (no hard copy available), you will find ideas like:
- Six words you never want to say to a first time church visitor. (Save yourself from potential embarrassment!)
- What 9 out of 10 church visitors think is important when visiting your church
- How to organize a team of church greeters.
- Four variables that influence getting church visitors to come back.
- Five barriers to effective welcome of church variables.
- Train a team of church greeters.
- Why church hospitality is not evangelism.
- Why “Hospitality Evangelism” is not evangelism.
- List of over 20 bible verses about hospitality.
- 9 ideas for church visitor thank you gifts
- How to assemble a church visitors packet.
- 1 gift never to give a church visitor.
- 16 Study questions for group discussion.
- What never to install in a church bathroom!
- What common greeting used to be frowned upon in the 1920s.
- The 10 most important minutes to gauge the friendliness of your congregation.
- And lots more!
Format: E-book. No physical book copy will be shipped. This is a book in PDF.
Delivery: The information is delivered via the Internet. You will go to a download page where you get very, very detailed instructions on how to download the e-book.
Currency: All payments are in US Dollars. the system will convert the USD amount to your own currency when you get your credit card statement.
Compatibility: Is this information compatible both for Mac and PCs. Yes it is
Support: The information has all been tested for various computers and devices. And it works. If you have an issue getting the files to open or play, you can indeed email me after your purchase and I’ll do the best I can to help you.
Free Bonus Items:
1. A followup coaching appointment
I will offer you an hour of church hospitality coaching time over the telephone to help you apply some of these tips to your situation.
People have paid to access to my evangelism training and you can have your own for free.
Chris Walker’s coaching ability is wonderful. He’s a clear thinker with a way of cutting through the clutter and confusion surrounding a problem. He focuses on the most practical path to a resolution and effectively communicates how to reach the intended goal.
St. Matthew Lutheran Church
2. Church Letters
A lot of people search my main site on church visitor letters for follow-up. As a bonus free download, I want to give you access to 10 form letters for church ministry via a download ebook.
The separate Ebook Purchase and OR Membership site upgrade for church letters will give you access to all 200 plus new ones as they are added weekly.
Sample church letters include: First Time Church Visitor Followup, Pastor Appreciation, Special Occasions.
3. How to Get Visitor Contact Information
One of the biggest challenges to visitor follow up is getting contact information on your first time visitors.
I interviewed author Yvon Prehn about her ebook on this particular issue. The podcast is available for download and can be played by any media player or portable music device.
That’s a $27 value.
Download It Now – Read It Tonight – Use It Tomorrow!*
NEW DIGITAL EDITION (PDF) AVAILABLE FOR
PPS. Just so you know, I’m a real person and I really do sell these books online and give live seminars throughout the USA and Latin America. My contact information is at the bottom of this page.
If you have any questions, simply give me a call at 804-335-1445 (10 AM – 5 PM Eastern US).
* Paypal users who chose to use e-check instead of credit card, debit card or instant transfer will have to wait up to 3 business days per pay-pal rules that are beyond my control.
The Rev. Paul Stokes has published a review for GEAR (the Group for Evangelism and Renewal in the United Reformed Church).
Ron Crandall, connected with Asbury seminary, wrote about his take on this book.
One Presbytery in the Presbyterian Church (USA) bought and gave away copies of How To Welcome Church Visitors to over 50 of their church congregations.